Selena Gomez: I cried on stage because 'they wouldn't allow me to Instagram'
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: ABFR/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
This is how much Selena Gomez cares about her fans. The 21-year-old singer shared the real reason why she burst into tears on stage at her Brooklyn, N.Y., concert on Oct. 16 -- and it wasn't about Justin Bieber.
Though TMZ and others speculated that Gomez was sobbing during her ballad "Love Will Remember" because the song is believed to be about her ex-boyfriend, the former Disney star says she was actually shedding tears for her fans.
She shared a sad picture post-meltdown of herself holding up a Brooklyn T-shirt with the caption: "Never ended such a beautiful show in tears because they wouldn't allow me to Instagram tonight. Completely heartbroken and pissed. Thank you SO much Brooklyn. Ill be stopping outside Letterman tomorrow to make it up if you can make it. I love you guys more than you know. Promise."
The "Come & Get It" singer has a tradition of taking pictures with fans after her Stars Dance tour shows, and for some unknown reason was not permitted to do so Wednesday night.
Unfortunately, the following day didn't get off to a great start for Gomez. During her appearance on The View (in a video clip obtained by TMZ), the singer had some technical difficulties kicking off her performance so they had to cut to a commercial break.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite