Selena Gomez: I cried on stage because 'they wouldn't allow me to Instagram'
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: ABFR/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
This is how much Selena Gomez cares about her fans. The 21-year-old singer shared the real reason why she burst into tears on stage at her Brooklyn, N.Y., concert on Oct. 16 -- and it wasn't about Justin Bieber.
Though TMZ and others speculated that Gomez was sobbing during her ballad "Love Will Remember" because the song is believed to be about her ex-boyfriend, the former Disney star says she was actually shedding tears for her fans.
She shared a sad picture post-meltdown of herself holding up a Brooklyn T-shirt with the caption: "Never ended such a beautiful show in tears because they wouldn't allow me to Instagram tonight. Completely heartbroken and pissed. Thank you SO much Brooklyn. Ill be stopping outside Letterman tomorrow to make it up if you can make it. I love you guys more than you know. Promise."
The "Come & Get It" singer has a tradition of taking pictures with fans after her Stars Dance tour shows, and for some unknown reason was not permitted to do so Wednesday night.
Unfortunately, the following day didn't get off to a great start for Gomez. During her appearance on The View (in a video clip obtained by TMZ), the singer had some technical difficulties kicking off her performance so they had to cut to a commercial break.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite