Selena Gomez: It's time to get my own house
- Photo: Saleem Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Bauer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Marcus Golejewski/Future Image/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: VISP/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Ian McKellen Spoofs All Over 'The Hobbit' in 'Sesame Street' SneMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:36:18 PM
- Fox News Reporter Will Not Have to Testify in Aurora Shooting CaseMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:30:55 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0 for 3 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:59 PM
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio Top IMDb's 2013 Most Popular Stars ListMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:26 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBO
Last month, Selena Gomez became a big sister at the age of 20 when her mom, Mandy Teefey, gave birth to her youngest daughter, Gracie, the first child with her husband, Brian Teefey. But Gracie's arrival may not be the only big change afoot in Selena's house.
In a sit-down with Ryan Seacrest for E! airing Sunday, the singer admits that she's ready to leave the nest.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
"Yeah, I think it's time," she replies when Seacrest asks if she'll move out on her own soon. "I didn't ever want to be forceful, saying, ‘I've made enough to just get my own house … and do whatever.' I love being with my family. And I love knowing that they're there. But yeah, I think it's probably time for me to get my own house."
As for what comes next, Gomez says she has an idea of what she wants down the road, but she understands that there are no guarantees in life.
"You just never know how it's gonna execute," she says. "I have goals, personally and professionally, but you never know, it could end today and be gone tomorrow."
One thing the former child star does sound sure about is that she wants to "slow down" with work at some point to make room in her schedule to raise a family of her own.
Asked if she wants a big family, Gomez, whose mom had her at 16, then divorced her father and raised Selena as a single parent until marrying Gracie's dad, says that she'll "decide when the time comes" but all signs seem to point to "yes."
"I mean," she says with a grin. "I'm Latin …"
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite