Selena Gomez, pink-haired Demi Lovato go to dinner together after Justin Bieber's arrest
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 12
- Photo: Canham/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen for Village at the Lift/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Stacie McChesney/.10 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
In need of some girl talk? Following the arrest of ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez grabbed dinner with pal Demi Lovato in West Hollywood on Thursday, Jan. 23. The 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer appeared to be in good spirits after sharing a meal with Lovato, 21.
Gomez wore the same stylish ensemble she was seen in earlier that day while buying a soda and cigarettes at a gas station in L.A. The "Spring Breakers" actress showed some cleavage in a low-cut tan top, which she accessorized with a black cardigan and skinny black pants. Fellow Disney alum Lovato flaunted a new bright pink hairdo, and wore a black leather jacket, black pants and boots.
In the new issue of Seventeen, Gomez opened up about her on-again, off-again friendship with Lovato. "I've known her since we were 7, and we did fall apart for a while. She was going through things and I was so young and it was confusing," she explained. "I processed it saying, 'OK, I don't understand what she's going through so I'm just going to do this.' I don't think it was fair, and I'm so happy that I have her back in my life now."
Lovato checked into rehab in October 2010. At the time, she said she was seeking treatment for "physical and emotional issues," but has since confessed to having a drug and alcohol abuse problem. "I couldn't go 30 minutes to an hour without cocaine, and I would bring it on airplanes," the former Sonny With a Chance star told "Access Hollywood" last month.
While Gomez says she regrets not being there for Lovato, it's unclear if she will support ex Bieber through his recent DUI arrest. The 19-year-old "Boyfriend" singer was taken into custody after being caught drag racing on Jan. 23. He was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. Though Bieber and Gomez split in November 2012, they have been spotted spending time together numerous times since. Most recently, the pair were photographed riding Segways together on Jan. 2 near Bieber's Calabasas, Calif. home.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite