Selena Gomez talks Justin Bieber reunion: 'I wanna have fun'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Selena Gomez/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: COBO/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Third time's a charm? In the May 6 issue of Us Weekly, a source reveals Selena Gomez kissed Justin Bieber backstage at his Apr. 18 concert in Oslo, Norway. "Justin pursued Selena and she gave in," a Gomez source says. A Bieber pal adds, "They have a crazy connection. But they aren't back together." The couple first split in November 2012 after a two-year courtship and called it quits a second time just before New Year's Eve.
Gomez was asked about their romantic rendezvous during an Apr. 24 interview on Z100's Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. "I'm in my twenties. I wanna have fun," the "Spring Breakers" star explained. "I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing."
When pressed for details about Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer replied, "I think I've actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don't. ... In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things."
Speaking to Duran for a second "Entertainment Tonight" interview, Gomez listed another A-list star she has her eyes on. "Ryan Gosling is such a given, but he's super cute," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" alumna said of Eva Mendes' man. "I've not met him yet. I've seen him on an airplane and I freaked out. I don't even think he saw me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite