Selena Gomez talks Justin Bieber reunion: 'I wanna have fun'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Selena Gomez/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: COBO/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 'Planet of the Apes' Doesn't Monkey Around in Massive $73 Million Box-OffMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 7:48:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA's National Board Sends Proposed Contract to MembershipMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 6:29:00 AM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box Office
Third time's a charm? In the May 6 issue of Us Weekly, a source reveals Selena Gomez kissed Justin Bieber backstage at his Apr. 18 concert in Oslo, Norway. "Justin pursued Selena and she gave in," a Gomez source says. A Bieber pal adds, "They have a crazy connection. But they aren't back together." The couple first split in November 2012 after a two-year courtship and called it quits a second time just before New Year's Eve.
Gomez was asked about their romantic rendezvous during an Apr. 24 interview on Z100's Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. "I'm in my twenties. I wanna have fun," the "Spring Breakers" star explained. "I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing."
When pressed for details about Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer replied, "I think I've actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don't. ... In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things."
Speaking to Duran for a second "Entertainment Tonight" interview, Gomez listed another A-list star she has her eyes on. "Ryan Gosling is such a given, but he's super cute," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" alumna said of Eva Mendes' man. "I've not met him yet. I've seen him on an airplane and I freaked out. I don't even think he saw me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite