Selena Gomez talks Justin Bieber reunion: 'I wanna have fun'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Selena Gomez/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: COBO/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Third time's a charm? In the May 6 issue of Us Weekly, a source reveals Selena Gomez kissed Justin Bieber backstage at his Apr. 18 concert in Oslo, Norway. "Justin pursued Selena and she gave in," a Gomez source says. A Bieber pal adds, "They have a crazy connection. But they aren't back together." The couple first split in November 2012 after a two-year courtship and called it quits a second time just before New Year's Eve.
Gomez was asked about their romantic rendezvous during an Apr. 24 interview on Z100's Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. "I'm in my twenties. I wanna have fun," the "Spring Breakers" star explained. "I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing."
When pressed for details about Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer replied, "I think I've actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don't. ... In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things."
Speaking to Duran for a second "Entertainment Tonight" interview, Gomez listed another A-list star she has her eyes on. "Ryan Gosling is such a given, but he's super cute," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" alumna said of Eva Mendes' man. "I've not met him yet. I've seen him on an airplane and I freaked out. I don't even think he saw me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite