Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift FaceTime With Demi Lovato: See the Picture!
- Photo: Instagram1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: AYoungBlog.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato are keeping one another close -- emotionally, at least. The trio shared a long-distance girls' night on Saturday, Dec. 28, via Apple's FaceTime app, which Gomez documented on Instagram.
"Just a Saturday night. Taylor's tea, Demi's laugh. Honestly, can't complain," the "Come and Get It" singer wrote alongside a screenshot from their video hangout. In the pic, she and Swift hold cups of tea while Lovato giggles in the corner.
The three stars have been through a lot together. In an interview with Nylon magazine earlier this year, former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress Gomez talked about her bond with Swift, explaining that they'd both "experienced the same things at the same time."
"She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend," the "Spring Breakers" star said of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer. "It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
Lovato feels the same way about her friendship with Gomez. "We've been through a lot together. We've had periods of time where we grew apart and we just didn't really talk. But now we're in a place where I think we realized that life is so short, and that when you have people in your life that love you so much, then you should just always be around them," the "X Factor" judge said during her "Live From MTV" special in May.
"Everything about her -- she has a great soul, she's talented, she's beautiful, and she will always be really, really close to my heart," the "Heart Attack" singer gushed.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite