Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift FaceTime With Demi Lovato: See the Picture!
- Photo: Instagram1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: AYoungBlog.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato are keeping one another close -- emotionally, at least. The trio shared a long-distance girls' night on Saturday, Dec. 28, via Apple's FaceTime app, which Gomez documented on Instagram.
"Just a Saturday night. Taylor's tea, Demi's laugh. Honestly, can't complain," the "Come and Get It" singer wrote alongside a screenshot from their video hangout. In the pic, she and Swift hold cups of tea while Lovato giggles in the corner.
The three stars have been through a lot together. In an interview with Nylon magazine earlier this year, former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress Gomez talked about her bond with Swift, explaining that they'd both "experienced the same things at the same time."
"She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend," the "Spring Breakers" star said of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer. "It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
Lovato feels the same way about her friendship with Gomez. "We've been through a lot together. We've had periods of time where we grew apart and we just didn't really talk. But now we're in a place where I think we realized that life is so short, and that when you have people in your life that love you so much, then you should just always be around them," the "X Factor" judge said during her "Live From MTV" special in May.
"Everything about her -- she has a great soul, she's talented, she's beautiful, and she will always be really, really close to my heart," the "Heart Attack" singer gushed.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite