Selena Gomez: There Are 'Too Much Boys' On Justin Bieber's Tour BusRelated: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
As much as she loves her man, there are a few sacrifices Selena Gomez just isn't willing to make for Justin Bieber.
First and foremost? Though she's happy to visit the "Boyfriend" crooner while he's on tour, Gomez, 20, told Ellen DeGeneres this week she's not going anywhere near his tour bus.
"Too much boys in one bus," she explained to her host. "It gets [to be] too much."
Though she's set on riding separately during her visits with Bieber, whom she's been dating for almost two years, friends and family alike know that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star and Bieber have what it takes to go the proverbial distance.
This week, Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, spoke to Us Weekly about her son's romance with Gomez.
"I love Selena. She's a sweetheart," Mallette gushed. "What you see is how she is. She's good for him. They're good together. They're adorable."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Selena Gomez: There Are "Too Much Boys" On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite