Selena Gomez: There Are 'Too Much Boys' On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
As much as she loves her man, there are a few sacrifices Selena Gomez just isn't willing to make for Justin Bieber.
First and foremost? Though she's happy to visit the "Boyfriend" crooner while he's on tour, Gomez, 20, told Ellen DeGeneres this week she's not going anywhere near his tour bus.
"Too much boys in one bus," she explained to her host. "It gets [to be] too much."
Though she's set on riding separately during her visits with Bieber, whom she's been dating for almost two years, friends and family alike know that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star and Bieber have what it takes to go the proverbial distance.
This week, Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, spoke to Us Weekly about her son's romance with Gomez.
"I love Selena. She's a sweetheart," Mallette gushed. "What you see is how she is. She's good for him. They're good together. They're adorable."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Selena Gomez: There Are "Too Much Boys" On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite