Selena Gomez: There Are 'Too Much Boys' On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
As much as she loves her man, there are a few sacrifices Selena Gomez just isn't willing to make for Justin Bieber.
First and foremost? Though she's happy to visit the "Boyfriend" crooner while he's on tour, Gomez, 20, told Ellen DeGeneres this week she's not going anywhere near his tour bus.
"Too much boys in one bus," she explained to her host. "It gets [to be] too much."
Though she's set on riding separately during her visits with Bieber, whom she's been dating for almost two years, friends and family alike know that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star and Bieber have what it takes to go the proverbial distance.
This week, Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, spoke to Us Weekly about her son's romance with Gomez.
"I love Selena. She's a sweetheart," Mallette gushed. "What you see is how she is. She's good for him. They're good together. They're adorable."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Selena Gomez: There Are "Too Much Boys" On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite