Selena Gomez: There Are 'Too Much Boys' On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin Slam
As much as she loves her man, there are a few sacrifices Selena Gomez just isn't willing to make for Justin Bieber.
First and foremost? Though she's happy to visit the "Boyfriend" crooner while he's on tour, Gomez, 20, told Ellen DeGeneres this week she's not going anywhere near his tour bus.
"Too much boys in one bus," she explained to her host. "It gets [to be] too much."
Though she's set on riding separately during her visits with Bieber, whom she's been dating for almost two years, friends and family alike know that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star and Bieber have what it takes to go the proverbial distance.
This week, Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, spoke to Us Weekly about her son's romance with Gomez.
"I love Selena. She's a sweetheart," Mallette gushed. "What you see is how she is. She's good for him. They're good together. They're adorable."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Selena Gomez: There Are "Too Much Boys" On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite