Selena Gomez: There Are 'Too Much Boys' On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
As much as she loves her man, there are a few sacrifices Selena Gomez just isn't willing to make for Justin Bieber.
First and foremost? Though she's happy to visit the "Boyfriend" crooner while he's on tour, Gomez, 20, told Ellen DeGeneres this week she's not going anywhere near his tour bus.
"Too much boys in one bus," she explained to her host. "It gets [to be] too much."
Though she's set on riding separately during her visits with Bieber, whom she's been dating for almost two years, friends and family alike know that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star and Bieber have what it takes to go the proverbial distance.
This week, Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, spoke to Us Weekly about her son's romance with Gomez.
"I love Selena. She's a sweetheart," Mallette gushed. "What you see is how she is. She's good for him. They're good together. They're adorable."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Selena Gomez: There Are "Too Much Boys" On Justin Bieber's Tour Bus
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite