Shakira: Gerard won't let me do videos with men
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com1 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter4 of 22
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter5 of 22
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter6 of 22
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: STS/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: GSI13 of 22
- Photo: @3gerardpique/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Miquel Benitez/Rex USA15 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall16 of 22
- Photo: @Shakira/Twitter17 of 22
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin20 of 22
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Though Shakira is well-known for her sexy dance moves and a few racy music videos, it turns out that there's now a very definitive line the new mom can't cross.
In a new interview with Billboard, "The Voice" coach, 37, says that her soccer star boyfriend and father of their son Milan, Gerard Pique, no longer lets her do music videos with other men.
In fact, she had to ask permission to shoot her steamy music video Can't Remember to Forget You with Rihanna.
"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to," she confesses. "It's out of the question -- which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna."
Shakira isn't shy about her relationship with Gerard, and shares with the magazine how the 27-year-old "won her over."
"During the World Cup, he'd say, 'If I score a goal, I'll dedicate it to you.' But we weren't dating then," she recalls.
But don't expect the Columbian star to quit making music to become a housewife anytime soon.
"Sometimes I yearn to stay at home with Gerard and Milan. For so long I decided to have what I have now, this family, that it's logical for me to feel divided. A part of me -- well, all of me -- wants to be with them all the time and be a housewife. But there's another part of me that still wants to make music and that's still pleased with success," she says. "I won't deny it. I know it sometimes sounds almost immoral to admit you like success, but I like it -- I like it."
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite