Shakira: 'I Would Love to Have Eight or Nine Kids' With Gerard Pique
- Photo: OPK/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: @3gerardpique/Twitter2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: GSI5 of 15
- Photo: @Shakira/Twitter6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Shakira/Unicef/.9 of 15
- Photo: ZCVA/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Miquel Benitez/Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com13 of 15
- Photo: Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Eight is enough for Shakira -- but just barely! The "Can't Remember to Forget You" singer, 37, "would love to have" lots of babies with her soccer player boyfriend, Gerard Pique, if only she had the time, she shares in the April 2014 issue of Latina.
"If it weren't because of my music projects, I would be pregnant already," "The Voice" mentor, mom to 13-month-old Milan, says in her interview with the mag. "I would love to have eight or nine kids with Gerard -- my own futbol team."
For now, though, she's enjoying life with her son and trying to find a good work/life balance. "I used to go in circles around an idea, but since he arrived, I don't have much time -- I have to rush back home -- so he has helped me learn how to focus," she explains.
He has also changed the Colombian-born star's relationship with her fans. "When you have a baby, when you feel his love, you feel so at peace with the world. You just want to share the good news and share how happy you feel," she tells Latina. "I have so many people out there that celebrate with me when they know that I'm happy. And they hate it when they know that I'm suffering because someone has hurt me."
She continues: "In a way I feel supported and, in a very strange way, accompanied through life. They express so much love for Milan, so much affection. I can only hope that as he grows up he learns how to give that love back to all of those people that give him so much every day."
Shakira is just as effusive when talking about Pique, her (hunky!) partner of more than three years. "He's with me because he wants to be with Shakira the person, not the celebrity," she says. "There's real love, there's no ulterior motives. And I'm with him because he's the most amazing man I've ever met. We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. I have never been with someone so passionate in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite