- Photo: @shakira/Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 20
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Mark Shenley / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: JOSE LUIS MAGANA/AP9 of 20
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 20
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 20
- Photo: Katrin_Baer / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: Robert Smith/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
She may be a she wolf, but even Shakira can be fooled by the cute whiskered mug on a sea lion.
The singer took to her Facebook page Sunday to detail how she was charged by a wild sea lion while on a nature tour in Cape Town, South Africa, earlier in the day. The little guy was startled when the 35-year-old star tried to get a closer look and take a photo.
"Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the water so fast and impetuously that it got about one foot away from me, looked me in the eye, roared in fury and tried to bite me," she wrote. "I was paralyzed by fear and couldn't move, I just kept eye contact with it while my brother 'Super Tony' jumped over me and literally saved my life, taking me away from the beast."
The Colombian beauty and her brother managed to get away with only some scrapes from the rocks.
"I believe what happened is that it confused the shiny reflection of the BlackBerry I was taking these pics with, with some sort of fish. It probably thought I was teasing it with food and then taking it away from it," Shakira wrote.
But as it turns out, one sea lion isn't going to prevent the star from enjoying the rest of her vacation.
"Today with the penguins! Definitely friendlier!" the star posted later that day with a pic of her sitting amonga few of her new winged friends.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite