Shakira's boyfriend shares ultrasound photo online
- Photo: WhoSay/.1 of 11
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com3 of 11
- Photo: Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Reuters5 of 11
- Photo: Reuters6 of 11
- Photo: Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Gorassini-Guignebourg/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Shakira and her soccer star boyfriend, Gerard Pique, have introduced their unborn son to the world by posting the baby's ultrasound photo online.
RELATED: Shakira shows off her baby bump
The Colombian superstar confirmed in September that she is expecting her first child and she has been using Twitter to keep followers updated about her journey to motherhood.
Last month, the singer shared a snap of the parents-to-be snuggling, with her baby bump on display, and now Shakira's partner has shared their most intimate image yet, uploading a shot of their unborn boy to photo sharing website WhoSay.
The accompanying caption reads: "His first pic (sic)! #excited #cute".
Shakira began dating sportsman Pique in 2011 after splitting from her longtime boyfriend, Antonio de la Rua.
De la Rua recently filed a $100 million suit against his ex amid allegations she failed to honor their business partnership after their romance ended.
RELATED: Shakira fights for a cause
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite