Shakira's boyfriend shares ultrasound photo online
- Photo: WhoSay/.1 of 11
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com3 of 11
- Photo: Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Reuters5 of 11
- Photo: Reuters6 of 11
- Photo: Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Gorassini-Guignebourg/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Shakira and her soccer star boyfriend, Gerard Pique, have introduced their unborn son to the world by posting the baby's ultrasound photo online.
RELATED: Shakira shows off her baby bump
The Colombian superstar confirmed in September that she is expecting her first child and she has been using Twitter to keep followers updated about her journey to motherhood.
Last month, the singer shared a snap of the parents-to-be snuggling, with her baby bump on display, and now Shakira's partner has shared their most intimate image yet, uploading a shot of their unborn boy to photo sharing website WhoSay.
The accompanying caption reads: "His first pic (sic)! #excited #cute".
Shakira began dating sportsman Pique in 2011 after splitting from her longtime boyfriend, Antonio de la Rua.
De la Rua recently filed a $100 million suit against his ex amid allegations she failed to honor their business partnership after their romance ended.
RELATED: Shakira fights for a cause
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite