Sheryl Crow Accidentally Flashes Underwear on TV
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Read Tom Hiddleston's 'Thank You' Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing &MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:00:00 PM
- What Jane Fonda Learned at Crate & Barrel About Her Emmy-Nominated 'Newsroom&apMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:50:00 AM
- 'Breaking Bad' Alum Krysten Ritter Cast on NBC's 'Blacklist&MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:40:00 AM
- Elizabeth Banks to Produce Comedy Series for Paramount DigitalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine and More Go 'Into the Woods' in First Look at Rob MarshaMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:52:00 AM
- Read Tom Hiddleston's 'Thank You' Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing &
Shania Twain wasn't the only star who suffered an embarrassing gaffe on Wednesday's CMT Music Awards in Nashville.
While Twain, 45, wiped out as she approached the stage to present an award, Crow, 49, endured a slightly different indignity while performing "Collide" with the show's host (and her ex beau) Kid Rock.
Wearing a short, white skirt to croon the song on a stool alongside Rock, Crow briefly flashed her underwear to the camera when she stood up -- in a DVR-replay moment that quickly went viral online.
The Grammy winner and mother of two was chill about the flub about an hour later while presenting an award with singer Sara Evans.
After all, it could have been way worse, Evans pointed out at the podium. "At least you were wearing underwear," she cracked.
Joked Crow: "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, wholesome family fun."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite