Sheryl Crow Accidentally Flashes Underwear on TV
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
Shania Twain wasn't the only star who suffered an embarrassing gaffe on Wednesday's CMT Music Awards in Nashville.
While Twain, 45, wiped out as she approached the stage to present an award, Crow, 49, endured a slightly different indignity while performing "Collide" with the show's host (and her ex beau) Kid Rock.
Wearing a short, white skirt to croon the song on a stool alongside Rock, Crow briefly flashed her underwear to the camera when she stood up -- in a DVR-replay moment that quickly went viral online.
The Grammy winner and mother of two was chill about the flub about an hour later while presenting an award with singer Sara Evans.
After all, it could have been way worse, Evans pointed out at the podium. "At least you were wearing underwear," she cracked.
Joked Crow: "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, wholesome family fun."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite