Sheryl Crow Believes Cell Phone May Have Caused Brain Tumor
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 13
"There are no doctors that will confirm that," Crow, 50, acknowledged on "Katie." "[But] I do have the theory that it's possible that it's related to that. When I was promoting my first record, I did hours of [interviews] on the old archaic cell phones."
Sheryl says the tumor is in the spot where she would hold her phone, and explains that she initially suspected it was early-onset Alzheimer's because she felt "mushy" -- forgetting lyrics and spacing out onstage.
Crow, who successfully battled breast cancer several years ago, tells Couric the pinky-sized tumor is "nothing I have to worry about," but she will continue to keep a close eye on it.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite