Sheryl Crow Believes Cell Phone May Have Caused Brain Tumor
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 13
"There are no doctors that will confirm that," Crow, 50, acknowledged on "Katie." "[But] I do have the theory that it's possible that it's related to that. When I was promoting my first record, I did hours of [interviews] on the old archaic cell phones."
Sheryl says the tumor is in the spot where she would hold her phone, and explains that she initially suspected it was early-onset Alzheimer's because she felt "mushy" -- forgetting lyrics and spacing out onstage.
Crow, who successfully battled breast cancer several years ago, tells Couric the pinky-sized tumor is "nothing I have to worry about," but she will continue to keep a close eye on it.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite