Sheryl Crow Believes Cell Phone May Have Caused Brain Tumor
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 13
"There are no doctors that will confirm that," Crow, 50, acknowledged on "Katie." "[But] I do have the theory that it's possible that it's related to that. When I was promoting my first record, I did hours of [interviews] on the old archaic cell phones."
Sheryl says the tumor is in the spot where she would hold her phone, and explains that she initially suspected it was early-onset Alzheimer's because she felt "mushy" -- forgetting lyrics and spacing out onstage.
Crow, who successfully battled breast cancer several years ago, tells Couric the pinky-sized tumor is "nothing I have to worry about," but she will continue to keep a close eye on it.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite