Sinead O'Connor eyeing Playboy shoot
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Sinead O'Connor is determined to strip down to nothing for a Playboy shoot before she dies -- because she was too "miserable" to shed her clothes when she was a young singer.
RELATED: Sinead O'Connor's Evolving Look
The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hit maker, 45, is eager to pose for a racy spread in Hugh Hefner's magazine in the future, and has another desire she wants to carry out in her lifetime.
RELATED: Sinead Sends Twitter Plea for Help
She tells The Word magazine, "There's so much I wouldn't [have] liked to do when I was younger and I was too miserable and Irish."
RELATED: The Year in Hookups and Breakups
"A Playboy shoot is on my bucket list. And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear, talking about something really serious. The economy! You can talk about serious issues while you're b------ naked, on all fours, in your dog collar!"
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite