Sinead O'Connor eyeing Playboy shoot
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Sinead O'Connor is determined to strip down to nothing for a Playboy shoot before she dies -- because she was too "miserable" to shed her clothes when she was a young singer.
RELATED: Sinead O'Connor's Evolving Look
The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hit maker, 45, is eager to pose for a racy spread in Hugh Hefner's magazine in the future, and has another desire she wants to carry out in her lifetime.
RELATED: Sinead Sends Twitter Plea for Help
She tells The Word magazine, "There's so much I wouldn't [have] liked to do when I was younger and I was too miserable and Irish."
RELATED: The Year in Hookups and Breakups
"A Playboy shoot is on my bucket list. And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear, talking about something really serious. The economy! You can talk about serious issues while you're b------ naked, on all fours, in your dog collar!"
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite