Elton John worries for Lady Gaga's health
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: JJ/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Sacco/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
RELATED: Most Expensive Celebrity Weddings
John admits he worries for the "frail" 26-year-old pop star, who is godmother to his son Zachary, as she travels the world on her Born This Way Ball tour.
RELATED: Countdown: Most Powerful Gay Celebs
He tells The Guardian Weekend magazine, "I look at Gaga and I think, 'How does she do it?' I talk to her mom and dad about it. They worry.
RELATED: Star Oddities
"She is frail, and she doesn't eat when she should do, and she's a girl, and it's tougher for a girl. She works really hard. She will be in Denmark one night and Saudi Arabia the next. I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite