Slash's Wife Wears Original Wedding Gown at Vow Renewal
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 11
- Photo: SH5/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tor Erik Schroder/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Perla Ferrar had her "something old" when she renewed her vows with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash in Ibiza on Tuesday.
The former madam donned her original Richard Tyler wedding gown, though she had Brides by Liza shorten the dress to give it a more beachy vibe. Ferrar topped off her look with a tiny white top hat and a veil. See more pictures from the ceremony at Bauer Griffin.
Slash and Ferrar, who announced their split in August 2010 but called it off four months later, were surrounded by friends and family, including their two sons London, 9, and Cash 5.
"The wedding was magical," Ferrar, 36, tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you for all the well wishes and good vibes guys! We are so blessed to have so much love coming our way!"
After Slash, 46, and Ferrar exchanged vows, guests partied at the St. Gertrudis luxury mountain top villa, which featured a Mediterranean buffet, Maestro Dobel Tequila and Monster energy drinks.
The wedding party capped off the night with a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Ferrar and Slash (real name: Saul Hudson) first tied the knot on October 15, 2001 in Hawaii.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite