Slash's Wife Wears Original Wedding Gown at Vow Renewal
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 11
- Photo: SH5/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tor Erik Schroder/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Perla Ferrar had her "something old" when she renewed her vows with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash in Ibiza on Tuesday.
The former madam donned her original Richard Tyler wedding gown, though she had Brides by Liza shorten the dress to give it a more beachy vibe. Ferrar topped off her look with a tiny white top hat and a veil. See more pictures from the ceremony at Bauer Griffin.
Slash and Ferrar, who announced their split in August 2010 but called it off four months later, were surrounded by friends and family, including their two sons London, 9, and Cash 5.
"The wedding was magical," Ferrar, 36, tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you for all the well wishes and good vibes guys! We are so blessed to have so much love coming our way!"
After Slash, 46, and Ferrar exchanged vows, guests partied at the St. Gertrudis luxury mountain top villa, which featured a Mediterranean buffet, Maestro Dobel Tequila and Monster energy drinks.
The wedding party capped off the night with a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Ferrar and Slash (real name: Saul Hudson) first tied the knot on October 15, 2001 in Hawaii.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLiving Apart
From Crowd Ignite