Slash's Wife Wears Original Wedding Gown at Vow Renewal
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 11
- Photo: SH5/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tor Erik Schroder/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Perla Ferrar had her "something old" when she renewed her vows with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash in Ibiza on Tuesday.
The former madam donned her original Richard Tyler wedding gown, though she had Brides by Liza shorten the dress to give it a more beachy vibe. Ferrar topped off her look with a tiny white top hat and a veil. See more pictures from the ceremony at Bauer Griffin.
Slash and Ferrar, who announced their split in August 2010 but called it off four months later, were surrounded by friends and family, including their two sons London, 9, and Cash 5.
"The wedding was magical," Ferrar, 36, tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you for all the well wishes and good vibes guys! We are so blessed to have so much love coming our way!"
After Slash, 46, and Ferrar exchanged vows, guests partied at the St. Gertrudis luxury mountain top villa, which featured a Mediterranean buffet, Maestro Dobel Tequila and Monster energy drinks.
The wedding party capped off the night with a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Ferrar and Slash (real name: Saul Hudson) first tied the knot on October 15, 2001 in Hawaii.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite