Slash's Wife Wears Original Wedding Gown at Vow Renewal
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 11
- Photo: SH5/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tor Erik Schroder/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Perla Ferrar had her "something old" when she renewed her vows with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash in Ibiza on Tuesday.
The former madam donned her original Richard Tyler wedding gown, though she had Brides by Liza shorten the dress to give it a more beachy vibe. Ferrar topped off her look with a tiny white top hat and a veil. See more pictures from the ceremony at Bauer Griffin.
Slash and Ferrar, who announced their split in August 2010 but called it off four months later, were surrounded by friends and family, including their two sons London, 9, and Cash 5.
"The wedding was magical," Ferrar, 36, tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you for all the well wishes and good vibes guys! We are so blessed to have so much love coming our way!"
After Slash, 46, and Ferrar exchanged vows, guests partied at the St. Gertrudis luxury mountain top villa, which featured a Mediterranean buffet, Maestro Dobel Tequila and Monster energy drinks.
The wedding party capped off the night with a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Ferrar and Slash (real name: Saul Hudson) first tied the knot on October 15, 2001 in Hawaii.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite