Snoop Dogg hit with new lawsuit
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly witnessing an altercation and failing to help the victim.
RELATED: Celebrity Fandemonium
Female driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in 2010 after the rapper's tour manager Frank Palomino reportedly turned verbally abusive, and when she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several locks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
And now both Snoop and Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr. have been named in a new suit for allegedly failing to intervene or cooperate with police detectives, who were investigating the incident.
McGee filed the documents at the District Court of Travis County in Texas last week and is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite