Snoop Dogg hit with new lawsuit
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly witnessing an altercation and failing to help the victim.
RELATED: Celebrity Fandemonium
Female driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in 2010 after the rapper's tour manager Frank Palomino reportedly turned verbally abusive, and when she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several locks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
And now both Snoop and Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr. have been named in a new suit for allegedly failing to intervene or cooperate with police detectives, who were investigating the incident.
McGee filed the documents at the District Court of Travis County in Texas last week and is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite