Snoop Dogg hit with new lawsuit
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly witnessing an altercation and failing to help the victim.
RELATED: Celebrity Fandemonium
Female driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in 2010 after the rapper's tour manager Frank Palomino reportedly turned verbally abusive, and when she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several locks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
And now both Snoop and Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr. have been named in a new suit for allegedly failing to intervene or cooperate with police detectives, who were investigating the incident.
McGee filed the documents at the District Court of Travis County in Texas last week and is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite