Snoop Dogg hit with new lawsuit
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly witnessing an altercation and failing to help the victim.
RELATED: Celebrity Fandemonium
Female driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in 2010 after the rapper's tour manager Frank Palomino reportedly turned verbally abusive, and when she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several locks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
And now both Snoop and Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr. have been named in a new suit for allegedly failing to intervene or cooperate with police detectives, who were investigating the incident.
McGee filed the documents at the District Court of Travis County in Texas last week and is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite