Snoop Dogg hit with tax lien
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision for Pacsun/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Zander White/Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Hamm, other stars join campaign against assaultMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:21:17 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in Iran
Snoop Dogg is in trouble with officials after allegedly failing to hand over more than $540,000 in taxes.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Internal Revenue Service officials filed a tax lien against the rapper in relation to unpaid income tax from 2009 and 2011. It is alleged the star, real name Calvin Broadus, Jr., owes $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
This isn't the rapper's first brush with the IRS -- in 2010 he was hit with a tax lien after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2012
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite