Snoop Dogg hit with tax lien
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision for Pacsun/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Zander White/Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers — See How Scorpion and Forever DidMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:26:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:09 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:09:53 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. Distribution
Snoop Dogg is in trouble with officials after allegedly failing to hand over more than $540,000 in taxes.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Internal Revenue Service officials filed a tax lien against the rapper in relation to unpaid income tax from 2009 and 2011. It is alleged the star, real name Calvin Broadus, Jr., owes $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
This isn't the rapper's first brush with the IRS -- in 2010 he was hit with a tax lien after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2012
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite