Snoop Dogg hit with tax lien
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision for Pacsun/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Zander White/Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
Snoop Dogg is in trouble with officials after allegedly failing to hand over more than $540,000 in taxes.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Internal Revenue Service officials filed a tax lien against the rapper in relation to unpaid income tax from 2009 and 2011. It is alleged the star, real name Calvin Broadus, Jr., owes $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
This isn't the rapper's first brush with the IRS -- in 2010 he was hit with a tax lien after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2012
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite