Snoop Dogg pays tax lien
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Rapper Snoop Dogg has paid off a $546,000 tax lien.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
The Internal Revenue Service filed papers against the "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker in February, claiming the star -- real name Calvin Broadus Jr. -- owed $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011. The rapper has now paid off the bills, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Best Bikini Twitpics
Snoop Dogg, also known as Snoop Lion, was previously hit with a tax lien in 2010 after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite