Snoop Dogg's star-studded 40th birthday bash
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ABD/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN/GILT/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sykes/Osorio/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Dr. Dre, Warren G and Chaka Khan helped Snoop Dogg kick off his 40th birthday celebrations early on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, with an exclusive party in Hollywood.
The rapper, who turns 40 on Thursday, Oct. 20, also invited fellow hip-hop stars Too $hort and the Lady of Rage, as well as singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, DJ Quik and Far East Movement to the event.
Soul star Khan stepped onstage to sing Happy Birthday to Snoop Dogg, who was later presented with a cake in the shape of the number 40.
The "Gin and Juice" hit-maker later took to his Twitter.com page to share photos of the private party with fans, and thank well wishers for their messages.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite