Snoop's marijuana party shut down
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CWBR/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Cops were called to Snoop Dogg's pot party in Los Angeles on Saturday following complaints from neighbors.
The rapper, who now goes by the name Snoop Lion, organized a bash at a Hollywood Hills mansion to mark April 20, a date which has a special meaning in cannabis culture due to its numerical link to 4:20 p.m., when marijuana lovers light up.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
However, the Snoop Lion 420 Festival was shut down after authorities received calls from locals complaining about noise levels and partygoers' parked cars crowding the area. No further action was taken and the hip-hop star was "incredibly co-operative" when cops arrived to call off the festivities, reports TMZ.com.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite