- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 24
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 24
- Photo: Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 24
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 24
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 24
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 24
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 24
- Photo: Je T'aime / Splash News/Splash News10 of 24
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com12 of 24
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 24
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 24
- Photo: Charles Krupa/AP15 of 24
- Photo: USMagazine16 of 24
- Photo: Yearbook Library/Promotional17 of 24
- Photo: WENN18 of 24
- Photo: WENN19 of 24
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News20 of 24
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com/.21 of 24
- Photo: Caroline Eluyemi/Retna Ltd.22 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
With motherhood around the corner for Beyonce, one person who can certainly give her pointers is her sister Solange Knowles, who gave birth to son Daniel Julez Smith Jr. in 2004. But according to Solange, Beyonce will be just fine.
"She doesn't need my help," Solange told Wonderwall at Samantha Black's Technicolor Dreams Runway Presentation at Style 360 at Metropolitan Pavilion in New York. "She'll be a phenomenal mother with great instincts like our mother. She's going to be great."
Solange and her sister have been hopping around New York Fashion Week, an event that has to be planned properly for a mother.
"It's been a very interesting Fashion Week, because I've been making sure that I drop off and pick up my son every day from school," she said. "So my Fashion Week consists of like 9 a.m. to 2 p.m."
Juggling a social life and motherhood can be difficult -- a task Beyonce certainly has to look forward to -- but Solange is a pro.
"I stay in the cut; I stay low," she said of her time at fashion shows. "I mean, I don't draw attention to myself. My son is in bed, and I'm just having my little cocktail and enjoying myself."
Long nights and busy days are in Beyonce's future, but regardless of whether Beyonce (who is reportedly due in February) has a boy or a girl, Solange says she is excited.
"Either way I'm going to be a proud auntie!"
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite