Somber Selena Gomez surfaces in L.A. after Justin Bieber split
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Vote4Stuff/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nick Sadler/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Selena Gomez is flying solo.
Spotted for the first time Nov. 10 since her breakup from Justin Bieber, the somber-looking singer-actress caught a flight at Los Angeles' LAX airport, heading to New York just one day after her split was confirmed.
Clad in skinny jeans and a gray top, Gomez, 20, hid behind sunglasses as she prepared for her flight to the Big Apple.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules," one insider told Us Weekly on Nov. 9, shortly after E! first reported that the couple of nearly two years had gone their separate ways. "Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin."
Breaking things off on Halloween, Gomez and Bieber, 18, may still rekindle their romance, according to a source close to Bieber.
"They are [young] . . . it changes from day to day. Right now it is a break and tomorrow it could be back on knowing them . . . it's hard to say how they will end up," the source explains. "Maybe she feels more serious about it this time. We'll see."
While Gomez wraps production on her Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place, her ex continues to travel the country on his "Believe" concert tour, which hits Brooklyn, N.Y. on Nov. 12.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite