Somber Selena Gomez surfaces in L.A. after Justin Bieber split
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Vote4Stuff/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nick Sadler/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Selena Gomez is flying solo.
Spotted for the first time Nov. 10 since her breakup from Justin Bieber, the somber-looking singer-actress caught a flight at Los Angeles' LAX airport, heading to New York just one day after her split was confirmed.
Clad in skinny jeans and a gray top, Gomez, 20, hid behind sunglasses as she prepared for her flight to the Big Apple.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules," one insider told Us Weekly on Nov. 9, shortly after E! first reported that the couple of nearly two years had gone their separate ways. "Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin."
Breaking things off on Halloween, Gomez and Bieber, 18, may still rekindle their romance, according to a source close to Bieber.
"They are [young] . . . it changes from day to day. Right now it is a break and tomorrow it could be back on knowing them . . . it's hard to say how they will end up," the source explains. "Maybe she feels more serious about it this time. We'll see."
While Gomez wraps production on her Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place, her ex continues to travel the country on his "Believe" concert tour, which hits Brooklyn, N.Y. on Nov. 12.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite