Somber Selena Gomez surfaces in L.A. after Justin Bieber split
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Vote4Stuff/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nick Sadler/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Selena Gomez is flying solo.
Spotted for the first time Nov. 10 since her breakup from Justin Bieber, the somber-looking singer-actress caught a flight at Los Angeles' LAX airport, heading to New York just one day after her split was confirmed.
Clad in skinny jeans and a gray top, Gomez, 20, hid behind sunglasses as she prepared for her flight to the Big Apple.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules," one insider told Us Weekly on Nov. 9, shortly after E! first reported that the couple of nearly two years had gone their separate ways. "Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin."
Breaking things off on Halloween, Gomez and Bieber, 18, may still rekindle their romance, according to a source close to Bieber.
"They are [young] . . . it changes from day to day. Right now it is a break and tomorrow it could be back on knowing them . . . it's hard to say how they will end up," the source explains. "Maybe she feels more serious about it this time. We'll see."
While Gomez wraps production on her Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place, her ex continues to travel the country on his "Believe" concert tour, which hits Brooklyn, N.Y. on Nov. 12.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite