Soulja Boy arrested after vacant house video shoot
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: HO/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Megan Thomason's Sci-Fi Trilogy 'daylight' Optioned by Pathbender (ExclusMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:36:00 PM
- Zooey Deschanel Poses With Bill Murray to Celebrate Wrapping 'Rock the Kasbah' (PhMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:24:00 PM
- 'Honorable Woman' Writer-Director Hugo Blick Talks His 'Meditative Pace,&MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Exclusive: Find Out When Bering Sea Gold Returns to DiscoveryMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:05:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Heads Into Box-Office Battle Having Already Won the WarMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:02:00 PM
- Megan Thomason's Sci-Fi Trilogy 'daylight' Optioned by Pathbender (Exclus
McDONOUGH, Ga. (AP) -- Police say rapper Soulja Boy was charged with obstruction after telling officers that people gathered at an abandoned Georgia house were shooting a music video.
Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton said Friday that when officers arrived Wednesday night to investigate complaints, almost half of the 40 people assembled fled by foot. Later, a man identified as DeAndre Cortez Way, Soulja Boy's real name, returned and said the group was shooting a video.
Way was charged with obstruction and bonded out of the Henry County jail on Thursday. A telephone call to his publicist was not immediately returned.
The rapper started an Internet dance craze several years ago with the hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)." More recent hits include "Kiss Me Thru the Phone."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite