Soulja Boy arrested after vacant house video shoot
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: HO/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Didn't Want 'Trust Fund Kids,' Left Fortune to TheMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Film Festival Scramble: Telluride Loses Its Surprises as Toronto Gets ToughMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:35:00 AM
- CNN's Gaza, Malaysia Airlines Crash Coverage Boosts Ratings but Can't Touch Fox NMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Fandor Acquires Cannes Film 'The Strange Little Cat' For Day-and-Date Release (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:15:00 AM
- National Geographic Channels Names Tim Pastore President, Original Programming and ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:00:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Didn't Want 'Trust Fund Kids,' Left Fortune to The
McDONOUGH, Ga. (AP) -- Police say rapper Soulja Boy was charged with obstruction after telling officers that people gathered at an abandoned Georgia house were shooting a music video.
Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton said Friday that when officers arrived Wednesday night to investigate complaints, almost half of the 40 people assembled fled by foot. Later, a man identified as DeAndre Cortez Way, Soulja Boy's real name, returned and said the group was shooting a video.
Way was charged with obstruction and bonded out of the Henry County jail on Thursday. A telephone call to his publicist was not immediately returned.
The rapper started an Internet dance craze several years ago with the hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)." More recent hits include "Kiss Me Thru the Phone."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite