Soulja Boy arrested after vacant house video shoot
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: HO/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
McDONOUGH, Ga. (AP) -- Police say rapper Soulja Boy was charged with obstruction after telling officers that people gathered at an abandoned Georgia house were shooting a music video.
Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton said Friday that when officers arrived Wednesday night to investigate complaints, almost half of the 40 people assembled fled by foot. Later, a man identified as DeAndre Cortez Way, Soulja Boy's real name, returned and said the group was shooting a video.
Way was charged with obstruction and bonded out of the Henry County jail on Thursday. A telephone call to his publicist was not immediately returned.
The rapper started an Internet dance craze several years ago with the hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)." More recent hits include "Kiss Me Thru the Phone."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite