Soulja Boy arrested after vacant house video shoot
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: HO/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
McDONOUGH, Ga. (AP) -- Police say rapper Soulja Boy was charged with obstruction after telling officers that people gathered at an abandoned Georgia house were shooting a music video.
Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton said Friday that when officers arrived Wednesday night to investigate complaints, almost half of the 40 people assembled fled by foot. Later, a man identified as DeAndre Cortez Way, Soulja Boy's real name, returned and said the group was shooting a video.
Way was charged with obstruction and bonded out of the Henry County jail on Thursday. A telephone call to his publicist was not immediately returned.
The rapper started an Internet dance craze several years ago with the hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)." More recent hits include "Kiss Me Thru the Phone."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite