- Photo: Tina Lau/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Drew Mackie
Following reports of singer Justin Bieber's involvement with an assault that allegedly took place at a Richmond, British Columbia, laser tag arena, E! Online is reporting that Bieber probably won't be charged.
According to the source, whose relation to the investigation is not identified, the alleged scuffle was not captured by any of the facility's security cameras, nor have any eyewitness account corroborated the story of the 12-year-old boy who says Bieber struck him.
Furthermore, it cannot be confirmed that Bieber had any involvement in the incident as he's a minor, and Royal Candian Mounted Police cannot discuss minor involvement in alleged crimes.
A spokesperson for Bieber has said that the accusations are not true.
The investigation into the matter, whether it involves the tween pop sensation or not, remains ongoing.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite