Jordin Sparks 'smitten' with Jason Derulo
- Photo: SPW/Splash News1 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks5 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: WENN/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: @JasonDerulo/Twitter12 of 23
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 23
- Photo: AR4/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: SH5/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: AR4/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: SH5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: RG4/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 23
- Photo: Ouzounova/ Splash News/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Singer Jordin Sparks is having second thoughts about her purity pledge after confessing she is "smitten" with her new boyfriend Jason Derulo.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
The "No Air" hitmaker was first linked to the R&B star in September 2011, when insiders spotted the cozy couple at his 22nd birthday party. Derulo finally confirmed the dating rumors earlier this month, revealing the couple had grown really close after he fractured a vertebrae in his neck. And now, the former "American Idol" champ Sparks has broken her silence on the blossoming romance.
During an appearance on "Today" on Monday, she explained, "It actually came out of left field, I've known him for a couple of years and there was never anything there. We were just being acquaintances but he just kind of came out of left field and swept me off my feet. I'm quite smitten with the guy, I must say."
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
And Sparks, who wears a purity ring as a pledge to remain a virgin until marriage, admits she can imagine herself getting really serious with her boyfriend.
She adds,"I don't wear it (purity ring) exactly everyday anymore but I always have something there. When I was 13 my mom spoke to me about purity and waiting for marriage and different things like that. And, you know, at the time I was like, 'Sure that's great,' but I can't say what's gonna happen a couple of months from now. People grow."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite