Jordin Sparks 'smitten' with Jason Derulo
- Photo: SPW/Splash News1 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks5 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: WENN/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: @JasonDerulo/Twitter12 of 23
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 23
- Photo: AR4/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: SH5/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: AR4/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: SH5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: RG4/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 23
- Photo: Ouzounova/ Splash News/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Singer Jordin Sparks is having second thoughts about her purity pledge after confessing she is "smitten" with her new boyfriend Jason Derulo.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
The "No Air" hitmaker was first linked to the R&B star in September 2011, when insiders spotted the cozy couple at his 22nd birthday party. Derulo finally confirmed the dating rumors earlier this month, revealing the couple had grown really close after he fractured a vertebrae in his neck. And now, the former "American Idol" champ Sparks has broken her silence on the blossoming romance.
During an appearance on "Today" on Monday, she explained, "It actually came out of left field, I've known him for a couple of years and there was never anything there. We were just being acquaintances but he just kind of came out of left field and swept me off my feet. I'm quite smitten with the guy, I must say."
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
And Sparks, who wears a purity ring as a pledge to remain a virgin until marriage, admits she can imagine herself getting really serious with her boyfriend.
She adds,"I don't wear it (purity ring) exactly everyday anymore but I always have something there. When I was 13 my mom spoke to me about purity and waiting for marriage and different things like that. And, you know, at the time I was like, 'Sure that's great,' but I can't say what's gonna happen a couple of months from now. People grow."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite